[RP] Meta Key Problem

From: Immi Kant
Subject: [RP] Meta Key Problem
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:57:12 +0100

Hi!

After I lost the cap for my Trackpoint on an IBM Thinkpad a while ago, I got
rid of any
mouse usage at all. Thanks to screen, emacs and, of course, ratpoison. But
there
is one little problem I can not solve.

I switched Caps lock to Control, as is often suggested.
But, as I have the mouse buttons right under my right thumb all the time, I
would
love to use middle mouse button as Control and right mouse button as Alt/Meta.
My left hand pinkie starts to hurt ;)

I found no way how to get this behaviour, either in X or CLI.
Any Hints or links would be very appreciated

If someone knows the answer, than the guys of this mailing list ;)

TIA

Immi
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/address@hidden