Re: [RP] Re: :ratclick 2 + vsplit = bug?

From: Rob Paisley
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: :ratclick 2 + vsplit = bug?
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:13:40 -0400

Is the rat banished out of the frames when you try this paste? I've rebound b to be banishrel so I can paste more easily. Banish often puts the rat outside of the active xterm because the xterm doesn't like to draw the last line.

Short version, make sure the rat is inside the frame you're trying to paste into.

Rob