Re: [RP] Ratpoison losing input focus after fullscreen

From: Jeff Abrahamson
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison losing input focus after fullscreen
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 19:00:42 +0100

+ratpoison-devel

When you say "fullscreen mode", how are you making the window full screen? Within the app or by using ratpoison's Q command? If ratpoison isn't involved in remapping the window to fullscreen, and yet you somehow do, I could imagine some problems.

In firefox, for example, when I request full screen from firefox, I fill the frame but don't actually change how ratpoison sees things

Does this happen only with these two apps (kodi/xbmc and retroarch)?

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255    <-- only if I'm in the UK

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/