Re: [RP] [RFC v3] Add xrandr support

From: Mathieu OTHACEHE
Subject: Re: [RP] [RFC v3] Add xrandr support
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:51:57 +0100

Hi Rob,

Thanks for testing ! As Jeremie said, the output of your sdump command
seems to point there's a problem with your build.

The expected behaviour is that when you issue your rotate.sh, xrandr
will notify ratpoison, and your screens should be detected and setup as
if you have restarted ratpoison.

However, I have not tested support for vertical + horizontal screen
setup. I'll test the new xrandr branch with your screen setup when I'll
get some spare-time.

Thanks,

Mathieu