Re: [RP] Ratpoison Under Gnome

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison Under Gnome
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 20:11:19 +0000

Hi Lincoln,

I'm glad we found something of mutual interest!

I installed "ratpoison 1.4.10-beta" from your EWMH branch and can
confirm that arbtt is working now.  Thanks!

In particular, I *don't* see the error described here:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=558031;msg=7  (and
I'm clearly capturing data to the log file).

Now I need to get arbtt properly configured. :-)

Based on my brief experience so far I'd certainly endorse including
EWMH compatibility in RP.

Joe