Re: [rdiff-backup-users] lots oferrors

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] lots oferrors
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:37:12 -0800

  rmdf> Hello, I keep running into problems while trying to backup to
  rmdf> a remote machine.  Both are runing rdiff-backup 0.10.1.  It
  rmdf> was working for a while and then it suddenly crasehes with a
  rmdf> lots of error messages like:Error '[Errno 2] No such file or
  rmdf> directory:

If you still have the log, could I see the rest of the errors?
Preferably from a few lines above where the trouble starts until the
end.

--
Ben Escoto