[rdiff-backup-users] ?: use rdiff-backup to bacup a rdiff-backup

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] ?: use rdiff-backup to bacup a rdiff-backup
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:29:07 +0200

Hi,

i want to move my rdiff backup directory to a Windows share
(NTFS5).  I tried to write a archive > 2 GB via smbmount on that
share, but this failed.  I think there is some LFS support
missing.

Question:  Can i use rdiff-backup to make a copy of my
rdiff-backup directories on that share and resore later to ext3?

Reaseon: I have to repartition my hard disks and therefore need
them empty.

Thanx for advise.

Ciao, Gregor
--
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D3F204445524F42snlbxq'|dc