[rdiff-backup-users] Full and incrementals

From: Jason Holland
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Full and incrementals
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:31:21 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for using rdiff-backup to
keep one full and following incrementals for each week of the year?

It seems to me that if you use the following diretory structure

week35
--full
--incrementals
week36
--full
--incrementals
..so on..

then you would need to do 2 fulls.  one, say on the weekend, and another,
to handle the incremental updates during the week.

but how would you restore 4 months back?

thanks for any helpful suggestions.

Jason