[rdiff-backup-users] Backup fails again

From: Robert Tafner
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Backup fails again
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:16:33 +0100

Hi,

I solved the problem with the Exception out of Memory. It seems that rdiff-backup creates a Temp-File that was too big for my partition. So I resized /tmp. It is big enough now but now an other error
occurs:

rdiff: ERROR: (rs_file_copy_cb) seek failed: Invalid argument
rdiff: ERROR: (rs_job_complete) patch job failed: IO error
rdiff: ERROR: IO error

That's all. What does that mean? Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks, Robert
--
Robert Tafner
address@hidden, http://www.dpmi.tugraz.at