[rdiff-backup-users] Alternative temp-directory.

From: Klaas van Hagen
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Alternative temp-directory.
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:15:44 +0100

Hello,

I've been using rdiff-backup to my satisfaction for quite some time now,
however I encountered a problem when backing up a large amount of data
(such as a new server). My /tmp filesystem is not large enough to cope
with the temporary data, so I hope there is some  way of specifying an
alternative temp directory? I've not been able to find how to specify
this.

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks, Klaas