Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Proper rdiff-backup version?

From: Trevor Harmon
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Proper rdiff-backup version?
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:21:55 -0800

On Jan 8, 2005, at 1:19 AM, Scott Robinson wrote:

I see that the stable version of rdiff-backup (0.12.7) was more recently
released than the most recent development version. (0.13.4)

Which version represents the latest development work?

I would say that the most recent development version represents the latest development work.

The fact that the stable version was updated more recently means nothing. It may have been just a backport of something fixed in the development branch.

Trevor