Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Status of development

From: Saradiya
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Status of development
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:54:30 +0800

On 25 Feb 2005, Saradiya <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi guys,

Just would like to know if rdiff-backup development has stopped because
, there doesnt seem to be much commits on the CVS and its been over a
year since a release. Thanks.

 On Feb 25, 2005, at 3:31 PM, Martin Pool wrote:
The main developer, Ben Escoto, has taken a new job and seems to have
gone quiet.

I would be interested to collect all the patches people might want to submit and setup a web-page for it. I am sure there are fixes that people might find useful/need. Maybe someone who is qualified enough (definitely not me , I am a python newbie) can then go through the patches and suggest good ones that users might want to use.

Its a damn shame to see this project vegetate.

If anybody has patches please send it to me with a description on how to apply and what they fix. I am particularly interested in Mac OSX fixes since I use this OS.

Thanks.

Mohan