Re: [rdiff-backup-users] librsync error 107 while in patch cycle

From: Clint Silvester
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] librsync error 107 while in patch cycle
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:59:57 -0700

David Kempe wrote:

Clint Silvester wrote:

I'm using version 0.9.7 of librsync, but I don't know if there is anything I need to do special to get it to compile with large file support in cygwin. Any suggestions?

what version of python are you using?

the c portion of rdiff-backup contains a number of unixisms that don't seem to translate very well to windows. I would love for someone to rewrite it so we didn't need cygwin at all :)

dave

It's got python 2.4 and rdiff-backup-0.13.4.

Clint Silvester