Re: [rdiff-backup-users] problems backing up to smbmounted dir

From: robert breithuber
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] problems backing up to smbmounted dir
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:35:40 +0200

hello,

thanks alot for your help!

because the backup is not "the thing to play with" we decided to setup another
linux machine to backup on it.
there are just too many advantages: efficency, ext3, no quoting etc.etc.

i never had problems using rdiff-backup between linux boxes so far as they
used the rdiff-backup version :) it usually works just great !

ng,
robert

/ printk("autofs: trying to recover, but \
| prepare for Armageddon\n");            |
\ -- linux-2.1.92/fs/autofs/root.c:      /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||