Re: [rdiff-backup-users] FAQ cleanup

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] FAQ cleanup
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:49:36 -0700

>       The FAQ doesn't validate. Here's a patch (both inline & attached)
>       to make it almost validate. I'm not sure what the <protect> tag is
>       intended to mean -- should it just be <code>...</code>, or
>       something else?

Thanks, I checked in your patch to CVS.  Next release (which should be
soon) the web page will get updated.

>       I also noticed that at
>       <http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/FAQ.html> all the questions
>       are properly numbered, but all the answers are #1. Not sure if
>       this patch will help, but if it doesn't I'll try to fix that too.

Hmm I'm not sure, on my side the answers seem to be numbered
correctly.

>       Is there any particular reason literal strings aren't marked with
>       <code> throughout?

No, just bad HTML form I think :)

Thanks for your patch and the Fink update.  I'm going through some of
the documentation now and updating some obsolete bits.

--
Ben Escoto