[rdiff-backup-users] incrementals only

From: Boris Sagadin
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] incrementals only
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:34:59 +0200

Hello,

rdiff-backup --list-changed-since 1D archive

gives me filenames, which changed in a last day. I'd like to restore
only those files to some other dir. The purpose of this is to save
the whole archive to DVD only once a year, and then doing a weekly
DVD backups of changed files only. Archive is rather big.

Is there a way to do this yet with rdiff-backup, or must I write a
script to parse the "--list-changed-since" output?

Thanks,
Boris