Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Fwd: Anacron job 'rdiff-backup.daily'

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Fwd: Anacron job 'rdiff-backup.daily'
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 01:51:13 -0500

> Please provide advice on the following error!
>
> >> NameError: global name 'Log' is not defined

There are a few bugs in the development version for Mac OS X people.
Hopefully we'll get things ironed out by next version.  This bug has
already been fixed in CVS, but there are a few more problems.  So for
the moment try the stable version with the Mac OS X workaround
switches people have been using, or follow the list and use the CVS
version.

--
Ben Escoto