Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup - ACL troubles!

From: Murali Vadivelu
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup - ACL troubles!
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:16:18 +0000

Could this be the cause? - Is rdiff-backup testing for acl ability at the source and destination directory instead of the respective volume root?

Murali-PB-G4-Tiger:~ muralikv$ sudo fsaclctl -p /Volumes/RSNAPSHOT/
Access control lists are supported on /Volumes/RSNAPSHOT/.
Murali-PB-G4-Tiger:~ muralikv$ sudo fsaclctl -p /
Access control lists are supported on /.
Murali-PB-G4-Tiger:~ muralikv$ sudo fsaclctl -p /Users/
error (-1) from /Users/. (Unknown error: -1). Support for access control lists is unkown.
error (-1) from /Users/. (Unknown error: -1)