Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 4GB limit fixed in FC5 -- no longer affects rdi

From: Greg Freemyer
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] 4GB limit fixed in FC5 -- no longer affects rdiff-backup
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:16:06 -0500

if librsync is unmaintained now, why isn`t anybody taking over maintenance then?

librsync code includes major league mathematical magic.  Very few
people would feel comfortable taking over maintenance.

I thought the maintainer was hired by Google in the Spring and he said
he was going to use some/all of his "20%" time working on librsync.  I
guess that did not happen.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer