Re: [rdiff-backup-users] problem while restoring

From: Madan Kumar
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] problem while restoring
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:32:47 +0530

Hi Andrew,

Today I upgraded rdiff-backup from rdiff-backup-1.1.5 to rdiff-backup-1.1.17  but I am facing the same problem and the same error message while restoring two days or more  older incrementals.

One  more problem : How can I restore the incrementals that are one hour or two hours old(instead of restoring day by day basis If I want to restore hourly basis)?

But this time first one is more important for me.

Please suggest me so I can get rid of this error.

Thanks
Regards
M Chauhan