Re: [rdiff-backup-users] use rdiff-backup commercially

From: oneman
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] use rdiff-backup commercially
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:11:07 +0100

On 20 mrt 2009, at 07:03, Madan Kumar wrote:

Hi all,

I have some queries please help me out.

Can I use rdiff-backup for commercial purpose?

From where I can get license agreement of rdiff-backup?

Like it says on the rdiff site (http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/):

"rdiff-backup is GPLed (anyone can download it, redistribute it, etc.)."

You can find more info about GPL at:

The license file itself should be part of the install source you used.

And yes, GPLed software can be used commercially.

HTH