Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Restarting development

From: Jakob Unterwurzacher
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Restarting development
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:46:29 +0200

Am 05/04/10 19:08, schrieb Josh Nisly:
I propose that we, at least for now, pull the Unicode changes out of
CVS. This is unfortunate for a number of reasons, but hopefully we can
bring back in transition code that will make full support possible.
Additionally, we need to develop a comprehensive test suite that runs on
all supported platforms. Code changes should be accompanied by tests.

Once the unicode changes are pulled back out, I've a fair number of
patches sitting in my own queue that can go in.

@Josh Nisly:
Glad to hear that developement continues!

As i am not familiar with python, i could contribute command-line based function tests (on linux) - would that be helpful?

When should we start sending patches? :)