Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backup Fails

From: Suneth Fernando
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backup Fails
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 13:02:52 +0100

Well that is an apostrophe. Which I guess is an commonly used to character. Also as I said before rdiff seems to be able to handle this in the initial backup and problem occurs only in incremental. Anyway if this is the case shouldn't this be flagged as a bug in rdiff-backup? As I said before I am new to rdiff-backup so please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Suneth

On 6 May 2011 12:50, Adrian A. Baumann <address@hidden> wrote:
> - I�m Your Angel.mp3!" in the error log when you mentioned about the
> Unicode characted. But strangely the actual file name is ("Celine Dion & R
> Kelly - I´m Your Angel.mp3"). So as you can see there are no Unicode
> characters.

Actually, the Character between "I" and "m" is one...

Cheers,
Adrian