Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Maintenance

From: Edward Ned Harvey
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Maintenance
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 09:09:05 -0400

> From: rdiff-backup-users-bounces+rdiff-
> address@hidden [mailto:rdiff-backup-users-
>
> Thanks, I was able to reach Ben Escoto, who gave me an address for Andrew
> @
> princeton.edu.  Ben has long since been a non-maintainer, but he at least
> still has admin access to the project, so if Andrew proves to be
unavailable
> for some reason, we should be able to at least able to resurrect access
> without being forced into the fork.

Since I haven't been able to reach Andrew, and there's now at least one
other person (Kosta) who jumped through the obstacle of clicking the bad
link on the website, only to figure out there's an actual mailman list
hidden somewhere and go to the effort of actually *joining* the list ...

I'm going to contact Ben and try to get myself added as a maintainer.  At
the very *least* fixing the broken links and enabling peer to peer
discussion (by un-obscuring this mailing list) would be a good thing to do.