[rdiff-backup-users] Is rdiff-backup outdated?

From: Ans Alghamdi
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Is rdiff-backup outdated?
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 21:41:11 +0100

Hi,

I just find it a bit odd that this powerful tool does not have any bug fix (if there are any) since 2009!

So is it outdated, or its so powerful that there is no need for any update?

I've already posted this quastion on serverfault at:

http://serverfault.com/questions/507259/is-rdiff-backup-outdated?

(P.S. The reason behind this is that I'm looking for a backup tool. rdiff-backup really suits my needs but the lack of bug fixes/active development is what is keeping me away)

Best
Ans