repo-criteria-discuss

[Repo-criteria-discuss] 130+ places to promote GNU ethical repository cr

From: Jit
Subject: [Repo-criteria-discuss] 130+ places to promote GNU ethical repository criteria
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 21:04:08 +0000

Hello!

I am Jit. I just came across GNU ethical repository criteria and loved what you guys are creating.

I wanted to share a free resource I created: Promotehour.com - a list of 130+ places to a promote a startup.

It has few imp metrics like brief description, traffic opportunity & cost of submission, etc.

Hope you find it useful to promote GNU ethical repository criteria.

Kind Regards
Jit Salunkhe
Cofounder - Promotehour