repo-criteria-discuss

[Repo-criteria-discuss] android ui block from monkey

From: michael heng
Subject: [Repo-criteria-discuss] android ui block from monkey
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 04:46:00 +0800

i need some help to exchange my mobile sistem drive..block from android monkey
alow 2week..i find  many infromation already...just know need use licen 5280 or
x509..4.1.1..4.1.2...but how to continue the projet..i sure that is super
projet to me...bacause my english not good..many order n detail also cant fully
unterstan...i hope sir can do some helping to me..is sir need any detail for my
projet just let me know..i wlii send the detail to sir..please let me know any
idea for this projet ...thanks