rfid-all

[Rfid-all] Question : rfid supported hardware ?

From: Lionel Tricon
Subject: [Rfid-all] Question : rfid supported hardware ?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:19:26 +0200

Hi all,

I haven't found any archive for the current ML so i hope my question is not stupid : i can see that "The rfid library is a set of C functions to dialog with RFID devices.
RFID transponders are typically found in books.'".

So, where can i found these kind of RFID devices (transponders) ? I want to test the rfid library source code and would like to have a test environment.

Thanks,

--
Lionel Tricon
DIGINEXT