rfid-all

Re: [Rfid-all] unknown setup error

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Rfid-all] unknown setup error
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:34:52 +0200

andrew [the agent] writes:
 > So, I know you're probably getting sick of me, and I don't blame you, but

        Asbolutely not.

 > did you happen to retain any documentation about what a command would look
 > like block by block?  Through the windows software, I was trying to store
 > [in hex] "vi", hoping [likely foolishly] that it would manage to read
 > correctly in rfid_commander.  It passed t_all's tests without a transponder
 > in range, but likes to fail if one's near, and won't let me write with
 > '--add', handing out the same error.

        The verbose mode is supposed to be able to provide you with a
full hex dump of the bytes sent and received. Did you manage to select
the reader you have explicitly instead of relying on autodetection ?

        Cheers,

--
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 8 71 18 43 38
http://www.fsffrance.org/   http://www.dachary.org/loic/gpg.txt