jami

[Ring] unit test framework

From: Gregoire Olivier
Subject: [Ring] unit test framework
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 17:51:37 +0200

Hi all,
I will work to implement some unit test on Ring project.
For the moment we use CppUnit framework (you can found out an example of it at the 1.4.0 release of the daemon with the file /daemon/test/siptest.h). I just want to know if we will be able to do all the test for the project or this framework is not appropriate. In other words, I want to know why using Cppunit framework could be a bad idea.

The debate is open
--
Best regards

Olivier Gregoire