jami

Re: [Ring] Fwd: Gnome Contact Names

From: Nathan Royce
Subject: Re: [Ring] Fwd: Gnome Contact Names
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 18:03:02 -0500

Video 2: I should've looked first before sending the last message, but
webkitwebprocess is still using 40-45% when ring is open (visible),
and 22-27% when minimized.
I think the only reason I looked during the screen-capture is because
my fan was really kicking after opening ring. It is unrelated to
miracast/obs (as expected).