jami

[Ring] Does special characters other than "_" & "-" accepted in Ring pas

From: Yousif AL-Torki
Subject: [Ring] Does special characters other than "_" & "-" accepted in Ring password ?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 08:39:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hi.

I like to register in Ring. I like to use special characters in password. But I read in official site of Ring that only a-z & A-Z & 0-9 & _ & - accepted. But one of my friend said to me that she register with special characters other than "_" & "-" & received no error message &  heir RingID was created !

I reviewed official site & had impression that many topics are in fact out of date ...

Please your kind clarification & instruction about this issue.

Best.