jami

Re: [Ring] Fwd: Re: GNU Ring's GNOME client in Software?

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [Ring] Fwd: Re: GNU Ring's GNOME client in Software?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 14:52:26 -0200

Interesting question indeed.

I don't know if this is true or not, but it would be good if we place
Opus first/on-top and as the only one enabled by default for audio, and
WebM + VP9 and WebM + VP8 as first/on-top and as the only ones enabled
by default for video.

If I'm not mistaken since I'm trying (once again) to package GNU Ring
for GNU Guix --- and upstreaming GNU Ring's patches to their affected
projects/dependencies ---, it seems that GNU Ring uses x264 in order to
support H.264/MPEG-4 AVC.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com