jami

[Ring] Problem with sound

From: mdrouet
Subject: [Ring] Problem with sound
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:27:46 +0100

Hi,

I have Ring on a Galaxy S5 mini (Lineage 13 on it)  and on a laptop. I
tried calling each other: it works great with the video, but the sound
has some problem.

The person using the laptop can hear, but not the one on the Galaxy.

I thought the problem may come from the Laptop mic but I used jitsi and
it works great.

I then tried another device than the S5: a Galaxy tab 10.1 also with
lineage. I have the same problem: the person using the laptop can hear,
but not the one on the tab.

Is that an Android problem or does it have something to deal with lineage?

What can of information could I provide?

Thanks a lot

mdrouet