jami

Re: [Ring] What happen to a message ...

From: inderaue23
Subject: Re: [Ring] What happen to a message ...
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:29:15 +0100 (CET)

> Maxim Cournoyer <address@hidden> hat am 16. Januar 2018 um 20:59 geschrieben:

Hmm that's interesting and curious at the same time.
Yesterday i noticed that i sent a message with a link to an Android friend that
was offline at that time.
I stayed online all the time and after one or two hours my friend came back
online (wlan in the same room) and there was still this "sending" animation
bouncing on my GNOME client. I tried to copy/paste it again. And what happend
was: I got two immediately two little green checks in my conversation view for
both messages. My friend  hasn't got the first message while being offline. But
after came back (and online) she got the first message and my resend second
message at the same time. but looking at the timestamp of the messages there
was a difference between 1 and 2 hours between my first and second message. Any
idea?