jami

Re: [Ring] What happen to a message ...

From: inderaue23
Subject: Re: [Ring] What happen to a message ...
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:30:44 +0100 (CET)

There is one more thing i noticed today.
I sent a message from GNOME to an Android Ring friend. I watched the animation
bouncing for a while and then i got the failure x after a while.  It looks like
my contact was still online and i sent a second message just 1 minute later.
The message got that little green check and it looked that the second message
was submitted. Later today i asked my friend how many messages arrived. And the
answer - and i looked at his conversation - was 2! both messages seemed to be
submitted correctly. but for me on GNOME it looked as if the first message
wasn't due to a sending failure ... Any idea?