jami

[Ring] Recover Ring Account

From: Jorge Andres Martinez Rengel
Subject: [Ring] Recover Ring Account
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 02:19:53 +0000

Hi,

I created my username by the end of 2017, because of some android problems my phone ended up bricked, then I had to format it to make it usable again.

When I installed ring, I choose to link my account with an existing account, but then I realized that a PIN is required, so I tried to register again my account and got the message: already in use username.

I know my username and password, but I do not have any PIN number, also I do not have any backup files, how can I recover access to my account?, can you delete my account so I can create it again, its empty and with ZERO use.

Thanks in advance for your help.