jami

[Ring] Ring crash segmentation fault

From: taxista cuatroplazas
Subject: [Ring] Ring crash segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:38:16 +0100

Everytime I launch ring I get a segmentation fault.
I'm running kali linux kernel 4.14-17, gnome3 3.26 and ring 20180119 installed from kali rolling repositories. Ring was running fine until I was saving changes for a second SIP account.Suddenly the aplication crashed and everytime I try to launch it again I get the same error.I can't export my account either (I still got access to my files:ring_device.crt,ring_device.key,configs,export.gz etc...is there any way to use it in another computer?).I simply don't know what to do,as I said ring was running fine until it crashed configuring a 2nd SIP account in gnome-ring. Is there anything I can do to repair ring in this OS? Is there anyway in this case to import my RING account into another device?
Thanks in advance.

[mike@kropt ~]$ gnome-ring
** Message: Ring GNOME client version: 1.0.0
** Message: git ref: unknown
Updating all accounts
History doesn't exist or is not readable
Loading vcf from: QDir( "/home/mike/.local/share/gnome-ring/profiles" , nameFilters = { "*" },  QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) , QDir::Filters( Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )
(gnome-ring:21512): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkGrid does not have a child property called expand
(gnome-ring:21512): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkGrid does not have a child property called fill
(gnome-ring:21512): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkGrid does not have a child property called position
QDBusMarshaller: type `VectorString' attempts to redefine basic D-BUS type 'as' (QStringList) (Did you forget to call beginStructure() ?)
QDBusMarshaller: type `MapStringVectorString' produces invalid D-BUS signature `a{s}' (Did you forget to call beginStructure() ?)
QDBusMarshaller: type `QMap<QString,MapStringVectorString>' produces invalid D-BUS signature `a{s}' (Did you forget to call beginStructure() ?)
Invalid current audio plugin
QDBusConnection: name 'cx.ring.Ring' had owner '' but we thought it was ':1.110'
Segmentation fault