jami

[Ring] How can dotsrc.org help the Ring/Jami project?

From: Anders Trier Olesen
Subject: [Ring] How can dotsrc.org help the Ring/Jami project?
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:25:11 +0100

Hi!

dotsrc.org is an organization whose purpose is supporting and promoting free software. We host different services such as irc, usenet and mirror services.

Can we help the Jami project by hosting some kind of service? Do you need a stable STUN/TURN server, or node in a DHT? A build server?

We have plenty of bandwidth, cpu and storage, so let us know if we can help.

- Anders Trier Olesen
staff @ dotsrc.org