rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] real estate agent

From: Connor Hebert
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] real estate agent
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:09:07 -0500

After that I got my bags no problems at all. I still get a kick out of things like this. I hopped on the ferry and checked out the situation.
This one stands out for being one of the most painful. Love you all and catch you all later.
I had my fish and chips, with Guiness of course, last night for dinner.
Which animal does not attend?
I finally really got excited when I was coming to Rome. I hopped on the ferry and checked out the situation.
Shew knows perfect English. Finnally we boarded, this was where things started to get. As I went towards my seat i saw the people in the emergency exit seats, one lady was so short her head hardly reached the headrest!
Went to breakfast, Sandy was serving and was short one worker and ask if I could come in to help out. So if you want to see it then you can go there.
Love you all and catch you all later. As I went towards my seat i saw the people in the emergency exit seats, one lady was so short her head hardly reached the headrest! You just put him in there. I didnt think that I would get so emotional but boy did we both.
How do you manage it?
Thats ok, my room is bigger then I expected and I love that I am in Italy. Which animal does not attend? How do you manage it?
The elephant is in the refrigerator. The seat bit fell off as I took the blanket off it. How do you manage it?
It was totaly awsome. Have you not been listening? I feel like I learnt a huge amount and have matured a fair bit as well.
Do them in numerical order. It really does feel like a second home here.