rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] melodic

From: Neddy Conrad
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] melodic
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:56:38 +0200

Moegen sie sich im Flip-Flop Himmel ihres Lebens so sehr erfreuen, wie ich es hier auf der Erde -und nun ohne sie- tue. She is really helping me.
I told her to never lose her smile or happiness cos it brightens the world that little bit more. i am in agra and am going to the Taj majal in ten minutes i am so jazzed.
Do like Janine when she feels like pink.
El q passa es q si en vols visitar unes et fan comprar un pack de totes les runes mes tots els musues, encara q no ho vulguis veure.
Eineinhalb Jahre haben sie mich begleitet, haben mit mir die Seen, Straende und Meere Nordhessens, Europas und der Welt erkundet, mich immer -manchmal auch eher schwankend- an mein Ziel gebracht.
private equity fund Lone.
She is really helping me.
spend a couple months traveling around Italy and learning italian.
i am in agra and am going to the Taj majal in ten minutes i am so jazzed. It was one of the most wonderful days of my life.
The length of the beamline was not sufficiently long to detect the focus, but the experiment clearly showed that the diffracted beam was sagittally convergent. I thought I would just let you guys know I am ok.
Na toll, so viel Stress und dann war der Laden auch noch scheisse! Soft tissue becomes highly visible as a natural consequence of refraction contrast when using hard X-rays for imaging. Anyway, goal for my travels.
The instrumentation topics include: synchrotron radiation sources and beamlines; optics; detectors; electronics and data acquisition; sample chambers and environment. We had the company of Happy and Ferg her youngest son for dinner which was prepared and cooked with panache by Beaver. It tastes like coconut and sweet patato with a slight idea of soya milk.
i love food and i love trying new tastes and new kinds of food especialy here in asia.
Va,m esbufegar motl , pero va ser poru emocionant.
Six days in the past three weeks!
Last evening I ventured out into the jungle a little bit on my own, probably madness but certainly an experience to put goose pimbles down your back.
Na toll, so viel Stress und dann war der Laden auch noch scheisse!
Do like Janine when she feels like pink. Sobretudo as do hostel!
i had the night from hell will explain later.
Staying a few nights here and there.