rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] lore analyst

From: Abel Crane
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] lore analyst
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:27:02 +0200

Wish I had taken more videos. Those terror suspects turned out to be members of the Badr organization whose leader is Abdul Aziz al-Hakeem. Somehow, there seems to be no end at sight to this mess. all the energy in the scorching heat of the sun, I spent carrying stuff from my car to the darn place.
Mowaffak Al Rubaie publish his op-ed in the Washington Post this week. I'm not talking about military personnel and vets, and military affairs professors. Wish I had taken more videos. The windows up there are so tiny, but they're enough to see both the city and the river. One of the nicest and sweetest Americans I have met during my stay in Baghdad.
I will translate his last one to give a feel of a prevalent mood. One of the nicest and sweetest Americans I have met during my stay in Baghdad.
Hilary Clinton even read some parts of it! The four groomsmen, including myself, had to put on these pinkish ties and vests to please our newly-wed couple.
He even admitted that he feared sleeping cuz whenever he did, he would have nightmares and wake up in a cold sweat. The furniture will all be arriving tomorrow, Im gonna be dead tired by the time he comes in. You can tell from the back noise, that it was kinda windy and I was getting blown away.
How do those criminals move and do their deeds and how do they spread death in the streets in such cold blood?
The new rumor he brought with him this time is built over an existing background of conflicts within the UIA.
I nowadays have more feelings of fury and bitterness than inclinations towards rational discourse. I love the tab feature - I think it will save me a lot of time once I get used to using it, and I can't believe MSFT hasn't adopted something so obvious and convenient.
Many of the Iraqi bloggers are also less vocal than usual. He always wanted to learn new Iraqi words, always wanted to taste the food. Or are they part of the forces implementing the curfew?
Why not just put them in a corner of an arms dump and forget about them?
Somehow, there seems to be no end at sight to this mess.
I nowadays have more feelings of fury and bitterness than inclinations towards rational discourse. my back feels like its broken in half. He even admitted that he feared sleeping cuz whenever he did, he would have nightmares and wake up in a cold sweat.
There is nothing funny or sarcastic about it.
Another one of those Bush lies?
It was inevitable with all the packages he seemd to receive on a daily basis filled with yummy goodies, especially chocolates!
Seems like a better idea than setting off bombs in their lobbies. HUBBY is arriving tomorrow night, and we will be sleeping in our first new home together! How do those criminals move and do their deeds and how do they spread death in the streets in such cold blood?
I will translate his last one to give a feel of a prevalent mood.