rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] Newsreleases markets alert

From: milagros butler
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] Newsreleases markets alert
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:02:20 -0100

Trades and quotes.
Bottom Feeder Alert These things were much more plainly and quickly viewed by Rob from above than by threading a way through the streets on foot; for he looked down upon the city as a bird does, and covered miles with a single glance.
Aggressive traders will want to pay close attention to, Remington Ventures Inc. You may be right, replied the Wizard, but we're a little particular about associating with strangers.
RMVN friends.
0.07 last trade! Having satisfied his curiosity without attempting to alight, he turned to the southeast and followed the peninsula as far as Palo Alto, where he viewed the magnificent buildings of the university.
Remington Ventures Flips the 1.5 TriIIion DoIIar Daily Currency Exchange Market with it's new technology. Changing his course to the east, he soon reached Mount Hamilton, and, being attracted by the great tower of the Lick Observatory, he hovered over it until he found he had attracted the excited gaze of the inhabitants, who doubtless observed him very plainly through the big telescope.
Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. But so unreal and seemingly impossible was the sight witnessed by the learned astronomers that they have never ventured to make the incident public, although long after the boy had darted away into the east they argued together concerning the marvelous and incomprehensible vision.
It not only analizes the 1.5 TriIIion a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! Will you kindly tell us which way your mother went to get on top the earth? That is not a fair question to ask us, declared another dragonette.
RMVN is at a low low price. miserable.
---The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90--- Afterward they secretly engrossed the circumstance upon their records, but resolved never to mention it in public, lest their wisdom and veracity should be assailed by the skeptical.
Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? Meantime Rob rose to a higher altitude, and sped swiftly across the great continent, By noon he sighted Chicago, and after a brief inspection of the place from the air determined to devote at least an hour to forming the acquaintance of this most wonderful and cosmopolitan city. 18.
Information in this report may contain forward 1ook ing statements within the meaning of sec tion , 27 a of the Securitiesact of l933 and Section 2lB of the SEC Act of l934, statements that involve discussions of future events. For, if we told you truly, you might escape us altogether; and if we told you an untruth we would be naughty and deserve to be punished.
Don't rely on them. Past perf 0rmance isnt indicitive of future results. We have not received any payment for this advertisementfor rmvn but we are in talks and expect to receive a ca 5h payment from a thirdparty, not an officer or director or affi Iiate. PennySt0 cks are high ris k. Then, decided Dorothy, we must find our way out the best we can.
If you are not a sav vy in vest or we suggest you sit back and justwatch. This report shall not be construed as any kind of recommendation ln vestment advice orsolicitation.It is a watch only, always Call yourbroker or ln vestment advisor first. A Narrow Escape The Auditorium Tower, where the weather man sits to flash his reports throughout the country, offered an inviting place for the boy to alight.