rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] OutOfDebt Overnight

From: polly greene
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] OutOfDebt Overnight
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:51:12 -0200

0ur Attorneys just found a loophole in the bank laws. With this discovery,
we've been successfu1 at eliminating people's creditcarddebt with out them
paying one more cent. WeGuarantee that we can help you with this.

C0ntact us at
312-683-5160

Unfortunately, the hole led directly into the vast space you see outside
this mountain; but I managed to catch a point of rock that projected from
this cavern, and so saved myself from tumbling headlong into the black waves
beneath, where the tongues of flame that dart out would certainly have
consumed me. When he recovered himself the Demon of Electricity had
disappeared