rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] Fully DebtFree Immediately

From: billy hughes
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] Fully DebtFree Immediately
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 05:09:55 +0900

Our attorneys just found a mistake in the bank laws. Using waht we found we
were successful at entirely eliminating peop1es creditcarddebt without them
having to pay one more dime. We know that our firm can do this for you also.

Please contact us-
3 1 3--2 6 3--2706

Then, after a moment's thought, she asked: Are we friends or enemies? I
mean, will you be good to us, or do you intend to eat us? As for that, we
dragonettes would love to eat you, my child; but unfortunately mother has
tied all our tails around the rocks at the back of our individual caves, so
that we can not crawl out to get you. It is an Earth element that has
existed since the Earth itself was formed, and if you but understood its
proper use humanity would be marvelously benefited in many ways