rip-capabilities

[Rip-capabilities] Updated report resource potential found

From: kathie ferguson
Subject: [Rip-capabilities] Updated report resource potential found
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 05:15:39 -1100

Analyst's say, FOLLOW THE TREND. LOOKING FOR THAT POT OF GOLD? Before I grant them, replied the Demon, you must give me a promise to keep away from uncivilized places and to exhibit your acquirements only among people of intelligence.
Your immediate attention to SGCP could pay off huge! Huge PR0FIT potential in Gold exists right N0W. Look at the numbers. All right, agreed the boy; I'm not anxious to visit that island again, or any other uncivilized country.
A New Flight to Gold Then I will add to your possessions three gifts, each more precious and important than the three you have already received. At this announcement Rob began to quiver with excitement, and sat staring eagerly at the Demon, while the latter increased in stature and sparkled and glowed more brilliantly than ever.
Despite the fact that the New York Mercantile Exchange was closed last Friday, gold bullion surged $9.60 to $638.60 an ounce in electronic trading. must.
Sierra Gold Corporation. refuse.
OTC:SGCP.PK your.
In the past 30 days, it’s up $51.70. In the past year, it’s up $144.90. And since its low in April of 2001, it has surged $382.90. offer,.
That’s a trend!! We are alerting you to this gold phenomenon! It's happening right N0W which is why we want to watch gold companies like SGCP early on! returned.
The Next Home Run, Presents Everything visible was made of wood, and the scene seemed stiff and extremely unnatural.
Sierra Gold Corporation >From their platform a stair descended into the house, and the children and the Wizard explored it after lighting a lantern to show them the way.

***OTC:SGCP.PK*** 8.
Current price, 0.12 cents Rob Acquires New Powers I have seen the folly of sending you into the world with an offensive instrument, yet with no method of defense, resumed the Demon, presently.
Sierra's project is located in the fastest growing gold-producing region in the world Several stories of empty rooms rewarded their search, but nothing more; so after a time they came back to the platform again.
"the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce"(Money & Markets) You have knocked over a good many people with that tube during the past week.
This prolific region has already seen past major gold productions. Do all indicators point to Sierra Gold being next to uncover a multi-mill. dollar discovery? Diamonds too? Rob,.
At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill. with.
Resource potential could be in excess of 5OOK with significant areas of the property yet to be explored. I know, said Rob; but I couldn't help it, It was the only way I had to protect myself.
Read the news and you decide! Had there been any doors or windows in the lower rooms, or had not the boards of the house been so thick and stout, escape could have been easy; but to remain down below was like being in a cellar or the hold of a ship, and they did not like the darkness or the damp smell.
Sierra Gold Announces Results for Potential Gold Reserves Mr. Manke estimated the gold reserves to be approximately 520,000 ounces. At $500 per ounce, the property's potential value would be over $260 mill.. This report does not include the property's potential hard rock gold vein referred to by Hendrik Veldhuyzen's 43-101 report (2006) (see Oct. 2 press release). The hard rock area is situated in close proximity to the largest known hard rock gold vein in Sierra Leone. (Go online and read this N0W, this is a partial clip of the news) a.
Sierra Gold Corporation Discusses Pampana North's Hard Rock Gold and Diamond Potential (Go online and read about this) Therefore my next gift shall be this Garment of Protection.
Money & Markets said today: China Is Going to Corner The World’s Gold Market You must wear it underneath your clothing.
Over the next few years China is essentially going to corner the world’s gold market. In the process, the price of the precious yellow metal could soar to well over $1,000 per ounce, and eventually to more than $2,000 an ounce. It has power to accumulate and exercise electrical repellent force. Perhaps you do not know what that means, so I will explain more fully.

Material inside was put together could have been solely based info that is thought to be accurate info in this is not guaranated as accurate and shouldn't consider this an a11 encompassing Our opinions often have forward look ing state ments within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934 that quite frankly have some risk or risks or unknowns. This material is for informational purposes only and info purposes solely AND d0 not think this is an off er or add to by or sale security or st0ck We have no license whatsoever in any field at all. I would highly recommend speaking or making a simple call to a licensed broker. I would if I were you before you trade in any security, at this time, none of us have been given compensation but we are speaking about it. Obviously, we do expect to get paid :).