robovasion-devel

Re: [RoboVasion-Devel] Another Tile test

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [RoboVasion-Devel] Another Tile test
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 01:29:35 +0200

Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> writes:

>> Another tile test, just a single tile at the moment, but looks resonably
>> good:
>>
>>  * http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/tiletest.png
>>
>> The building-problem (aka. rectangular buildings don't fit on the
>> pseudo-hexgrid) remains unsolved so far.
>
> BTW. These tiles match 1:1 on the Warcraft2 tiles, so no, editor
> patching or anything like that is required.

And another test:

 * http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/tiletest2.jpg

Upper image is the tile in its original size, below that is the size
in which it will be used in-game. If at some point Stratagus could
handle zooming or other tile-sizes we could use the large ones, but so
far the little ones will be used. These tiles, together with some
grass and rust tiles are in CVS in there .xcf form.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927