rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Re: PHhpaARMACY

From: Gutxi Bielecki
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Re: PHhpaARMACY
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:46:20 -0400

V t A x L s I q U v M j
A p M l B p I b E z N k
V w I s A c G h R n A l
C p I p A s L j I y S l
M d E e R j I q D c I u A c
S j O j M m A u
X s A j N j A r X r

S e A n V x E g j O i V h E d R u t 7 q 0 p % m l W l I b T y H e s O l U f R i i S q H w O r P u ! e

http://www.dicershap.com

like hell, but I chartered a Rockwell jet out of Logan Airport, everything precleared thanks to the arrangements you made four years ago. The computers spun and everyone cooperated. They take off at six oclock, before its light-I want them out. And you, David? What about you? Frankly, I thought Id head to Washington and stay with you. If the