rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Re: test VALLttUM

From: Yahweh Dimas
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Re: test VALLttUM
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 01:18:09 -0700

Hi,

P R O Z ^ C
C / A L / S
V / A G R A
V A L / U M
A M B / E N
S O M ^
X ^ N A X
L E V / T R A
M E R / D / A

http://www.dabusiremis.com

among the slopes of the Grey Mountains, and they are simply stiff with
goblins, hobgoblins, and rest of the worst description. Before you could
get round it in the South, you would get into the land of the
Necromancer; and even you. Bilbo, wont need me to tell you tales of
that black sorcerer. I dont advise you to go anywhere near the places
overlooked by his dark tower! Stick to the forest-track, keep your