rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Re: quruf refnnance

From: Halstein Outlaw
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Re: quruf refnnance
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:37:04 -0700

D x ea h r H o om x e O j wn i er,

Your c e re f di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV k VN r k ea q l e f st c at r e and want I h MME b DIAT e E c p as z h to s z pe k nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L y OW x ER your monthly p y ayme y nt g s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea f ls y we have T o OD m AY:

$ 4 a 90 , 00 o 0 a u s lo w w a y s 3 , 6 b 5 %
$ 37 f 0 , 0 s 00 a w s lo d w a b s 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 2 n 50 , 0 e 00 a o s lo f w a l s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 20 v 0 , 0 n 00 a x s lo i w a x s 3 , 5 u 5 %

V n isi s t o p ur web s m it r e

Halstein Outlaw , Ap f pr y ov q al Ma w na p ge t r

And Balin and Dwalin
down into the valley
in June
ha! ha!